Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Geolocation Game Engine



Geolocation Game Engine



GameDev.net
Please bear with me. I am a developer, and I know a fair bit about 3D, but I am a novice when it comes to games, so I might not always be using the ...


* * * * *


GamingBolt
GamingBolt
... is a significant gap between the various tools that game developers use, and the largest gap is often between the artistic tools and the game engine.

GameDev.net
I'm making my own game engine and I want it to have good graphics. I thought about baking ray-traced scenes into textures in Blender, but that's not ...


NetGuide NZ
NetGuide NZ
For the past few years EA Sports' FIFA series has been superior to Konami's PES franchise. However, PES 2016 is a sign that Konami could be back ...


The Inquisitr
The Inquisitr
... already funded the first stage of the game whose goal is to nail the mechanics behind a turn-based Mech combat game in the Unity 5 game engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment